TheraWide is a growing, telehealth company founded by therapists providing secure, online video conferencing speech therapy services to individuals of all ages. Are you someone looking to deliver therapy services completely online?!
– Minimum of 2+ years of experience as licensed SLP and must have CCCs
– Comfortable using computer and webcam
– Great written and verbal communication skills
– Excited about using technology for therapy sessions
– Self-motivated and organized
– Must have graduated from ASHA accredited school of speech-language pathology, or equivalent
– Must have current SLP license within the state of practice
– Preferred multiple state licenses
– Current BLS certification
WHO WE ARE
TheraWide values ethical standards, compassionate care, individualized treatment, integrity, innovation and passion for the therapy services we deliver. We’re looking for someone who shares these values and will strive for excellence in their practice. We provide training for independent contractors to feel comfortable with the video platform, documentation and scheduling.
– Work from home or any private and secure location with Internet and webcam access
– Flexible days and times available to fit your schedule
– You choose your hours!
– Competitive pay
– Training available for the video platform and documentation system
This is an available contracted 1099 PRN position. We are looking for a licensed speech therapist that is tech savvy i.e. using the computer, managing the webcam, and is comfortable working with patients through video conferencing. Multiple state licenses are a plus!
– Conduct client-centered evaluations, treatment sessions, and discharge plans
– Provide evidence-based practice with excellent communication skills
– Manage caseload responsibilities related to clients’ treatment
– Maintain client and therapy records in accordance to ethical and HIPPA standards
– Exhibit professionalism and great interpersonal skills with clients and their families
Whether you are looking for a change in work setting, a very flexible schedule, or a way to supplement your present income, this is your ideal position!
Please send us your resume and/or any questions via email: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!