Our Speech-Language Pathologists (SLPs) are experienced and licensed to work with students of all ages. Our SLPs excitingly work with your students on various communication skills.
The most common communication skills for school-aged students are listed below.
- Pronunciation: How to say a word and put sounds together
- Language: Understanding words and using words correctly to express self and ideas
- Stuttering: How a student’s speech flows
- Cognitive Thinking: Ability to remember directions, problem solve and carryover organizational skills
- Social Communication: Changing language appropriately for different circumstances and reading non-verbal expressions
These skills are critical for learning, reading comprehension and expressing oneself with peers and teachers. Our Speech-Language Pathologists are trained to help students, parents and teachers best utilize therapeutic strategies to optimize student development!